Graphene Week 2015
Manchester, United Kingdom
The conference is commissioned by the European Commission’s research initiative Graphene Flagship, with support from the University of Manchester, the National Graphene Institute (NGI), and the City of Manchester.
Hundreds of academics from across the world will gather in Manchester to focus on the fundamental science and technology of graphene and applications of graphene based devices.
The focus of the conference is on science, technology and emerging applications of graphene, related 2D materials and heterostructures. The scientific programme of the Graphene Week 2015 will address following areas:
- Fundamental physics of graphene and related 2D materials
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics, photonics, spintronics, and sensors
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications
- Graphene-related health and environment research
- Overview of graphene in biomedical applications
- Large scale graphene production